24.9.11

Kudeta Rocks!





Yeah yeah yeah, WE FOUND A LOTS OF FUN! Cause we've been through the tough week about a week, so we decided to make a plan hanging out at Kudeta. The purpose is only to release our mind out from the stressful of tasks, tests and school. I came kinda late from the others, cause I had to waiting someone who had already been there. It was started with the misunderstood of message, sometimes when you message someone and it's too ambiguous, it's gonna make someone who read that text becomes so misunderstand. I knew that I was wrong message that guy with my ambiguousity but it was his fault too, didn't message me when he had been there and finally I had to waiting him about hmmm... about 20 minutes I think. And it's completely make me upset finally. After receiving a chat from Diyan (the girl who's smiling with her wired-teeth) then I went to Kudeta with Ari (the girl who's wearing a white shirt with the white short pants) by my motorbike. After arriving at Kudeta, I let my legs leaded my way to find them. I saw the boys were already playing football beach and the girls were buying some drink and meals. 

While those were busy with their own things, I was finding my place to sit and find a great view to take some pictures but then he came, I thought he would say sorry or apologize to me cause he did something wrong with me, but my thought was wrong he just hit my head with his big hand. What a crap! Suddenly, I'm so pissed off and leave-taking from him and the others. 

I looked around the beach and let my feet leaded me. I met a guy who loves surfing, his name is Pablo. He seems so nice and so friendly. We met cause he accidentally hit me when I was tweeting on Twitter by my phone and I didn't see him though. He said sorry and we became acquainted. He said that he was loved surfing so damn much, like Surfing means his world, his life, his forever. So unlucky me, that I didn't take a picture of him; you know, my camera was on them so I wouldn't take it back. I just let them have their moments without me cause I don't want to break those funny things that they've planned and waited. So, I was just talking strings attached with him and he asked me to join the party at the lounge of Kudeta. I immediately told him that I can't, cause I already had an event with my classmates anyway then he said 'it's okay, maybe you could join with me someday. it's okay, not a big deal, bro' then he said goodbye and I continued my journey of loneliness in happiness. 

I kept tweeting that time and changed my bbm's status became "something-that-i-cant-tell-you". It's kinda silly, I knew that. I kept walking into the west and suddenly Uthi (the girl who wears a white-lined with the red background shirt) chatting me, she asked me to come back to them. Then, I said "ok", I have to realize that the purpose I come to this place is to having fun. Then I backed to them and found the boys were already swimming in the seas. I'd like to join them but I can't beside my parents forbid me and I don't wanna look so wet when I got back home and I don't bring any changed-clothes, so I decided I won't. The girls were singing some cheer songs just wanted to vanish their anxiety. After the boys having their times swim at the sea, we took some photos again for the end of the event. I still waited his apologize but he didn't say it. Hmmm... but it's okay, at this moment I don't wanna my mood ruin easily cause being a hard thinker, so I let it go. Hahahaha



All the moments whom I've been through with them I won't ever forget it, they are so precious for me :))

No comments:

Post a Comment