10.9.11

A special cuisine with love inside.






Let's back to the time when it's still being normal. Lol! Those pictures show you guys that I had a great moment with my fellas. Cause we spent our whole time to make some delicious cuisines. It was spaghetti and rujak. Before we started to make those, we first gathered together at Nadia's, discussed about what things that we should buy for the meals. Then, so many thoughts are being issued from us. Before we had a though to make rujak and spaghetti, we thought that maybe we should make just a rujak plus with the spaghetti, but then there was a girl named Gek Mas, she's my best who said "Why don't we make spaghetti? It's been a while, I'm not eating spaghetti" said Gek Mas. I was thinking then, and I thought that was a good idea. We must be felt so damn hungry, especially me. Cause my purpose to attend this event just wanted to have a free meals! Lol!...
And then, we turned on our motorbikes to go to Supermarket, after arrived at the Supermarket, my eyes were so attracted by those spaghetti and their sauces. Sounds yummy, right? My shopping partner when I went to supermarket is Gek Mas, I chose her beside she my best, she also great in cooking or something like that. She deserves for being a perfect wife. After did the searching, and finally we bought spaghetti, sauces, pepper, and some addition. It was potatoes, yeah we're gonna make a french fries for companion dishes. About the rujak, I searched at Market and we founded a lots of fruit, but the best fruit to use as rujak's fruit is mango, the not ripe yet. After the materials have been collected then me with gek mas back to Nadia's. There, my friends were waiting for us cause we were going for shopping to buy the materials that we're gonna to cook. The drinks have been bought by my friends, devi. It was Coca-Cola, forever it was the most suitable drinks for meal like spaghetti and french fries.
I almost forget about the seasoning for rujak, my friends are reliable to make that one, the taste must be so spicy and yummy. The ingredients are ingredients that we already know, it's like chili, shrimp paste, sugar and salt. They were blended into one with a thing called 'pengulekan' and while we blended it together, don't forget to put some water onto it so it makes the mixtures look more fluid. Ok back to the spaghetti and the french fries process, there's my friends also, they are raka, gek mas and rani who made that cuisines. They worked together in the kitchen, they just liked a real masterchef hahaha... They cooked so damn well, I think they've learnt so many things about that simple dishes for so long so they were so highly skilled to make it. Awesome! After the dishes already done, me and the others helped the chef to serve it on nadia's dinning room but before we had those dishes, I was liked to take a picture. The last picture with the cooked dishes had taken by me, so I'm not into it. Lol.. And for the rujak, it's already served in the other room, the living room. And then I put my camera off and having that delicious dishes. We were so enjoyed it. Just for the addition...


The guy who's bald and wearing a black v-neck t-shirt, holding a white blackberry curve 8520 is me....

No comments:

Post a Comment