10.9.11

Kudeta




These three beautiful girls are my classmates. We took the photo at Kudeta Beach where the beach has its own charm, the beach is very damn clean and farthest from the crowd different with the Kuta Beach. The fact, we went there in order to make a biology video task but except me and utari, cause we're not in their group and we're in different group also. There, me and utari in addition to taking the beautiful of sunset also just wanted to have fun, relieved from the fatigue in ourselves. Therefore, I joined that group. Ooops! Almost forget, I'm gonna introduce these three beautiful girls to you, from the first of the above named dede, underneath uthi and the last but not least utari. Three of them have different characters, from utari who is so hilarous, uthi who's so captious and dede who's lil bit quiet. I'm so glad slash happy to have them. They always turn on my spirit, not only them but also all my class members. I love them all forever. Before I end this article, I'm gonna post their group members just wanted to make your curiosity answered. Here they are, the members..

Just for the note: (left) anom, gus ade, fredy, dede, uthi, and ari kamjay. Those are their group members not mine. At that moment ari kamjay was still being the leader of class which now has been replaced by gus ade.

No comments:

Post a Comment