10.9.11

This moment? I do miss it so much





That moment happened when it was Saturday and my last saturday night with my ex class but still stick in my heart as the best class ever. We were spent our times to watch a movie. I don't know what the movie is but it's kinda an adventure one. After watching the movie, we walked around and searching for some meals, we had so much fun there, Ooops! Almost forget, we were spent our times together at Mall Bali Galeria or can called Galeria. After walked around about 2 hours and so confused what should we do next, finally we arrived in a place which sell some crispy dishes, I don't know what people call that place but the point is that place sell a chicken crispy dishes. Lol...

While the others enjoyed their meals, me with fariz, elis, defri and ayas being so narcissistic at that moment. We took a lots of picture together. My friend, elistya, is so damn captious for being a girl. She told me to take so many pictures cause her pony didn't look so well and then I took about 12 times shoot just for her. I can imagine that her dream 'maybe' being a model, cause she's so about 'banci kamera' as Indonesian said. It's not only her, the others, ayas and defri asked me too to take them a picture, so as a professional photographer I did it. Lol!..
But cause, I was so boring then I tried to find a new object to take, so when I looked up, I saw a light. It just looked like a neat row of threaded light and suddenly I had a thought to take that one but in the blur mode. And then I took it, I was so surprised cause the picture was so made me satisfied. Here's the picture, I just took one, Sorry..
That was the picture of lights that I captured about hmmm... I don't know, I just forgot it. After they were satisfied enjoy their meals, we continued into a place where there's a lots of game inside. Yeah, it's GAMEZONE! This place is my favorite one, cause there's a lot of cool games that you guys can play and it's completely interesting. At that moment, I was played the 'hit that mouse', the game was so fun, there's a mouse who showed himself and the instructions asked us to hit that mouse, so I hit with no doubt that mouse. Besides they had a silly face, they were hiding so fast and it suddenly made me so upset so I wouldn't stop to hit that mouse until I got the high score for hitting a mouse. Lol!..

No comments:

Post a Comment